Sunday, July 22, 2007

A couple of steps behind

I woke up at 10:00 AM. I never wake up so late, but last night I could not sleep. I think I finally started drifting off sometime around 4:30 AM this morning. I woke up feeling like someone had turned me on in High. No gradual easing into the day here. I just opened my eyes and boom. My heart is racing a little bit. I hate this.

We went to see the Harry Potter movie last night. It was good, I think the best one so far in terms of having a story that made sense on screen even if you had not read the book.

I have not purchased the new book yet. I toyed with the idea, but on some level I always resist being one of the mass of people that diligently fulfill marketer's expectations and buy highly anticipated items on the very day they come out. Of course, I am sure I am part of some other group they keep track of, as they seem to have a category for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment