Thursday, August 23, 2007

3:08 PM

Fiction Friday is tomorrow. This week's challenge was published today, and I have been trying to figure out what to write. The one thing that my mood will prove useful for is as writer's fuel.

On the other hand, I am stuck at work. I have to deliver a SWOT analysis for a business plan and I am struggling. It's been hard to find what I need. There are plenty of sources of information out there, but not necessarily with the particular focus the team wants to see. I have a stack of reports to review, and I am hoping to be able to get some concrete points from those. My mind wanders off this afternoon, as it tends to do whenever I am faced with certain challenges. My old therapist would say that is a clear sign of ADD, but I still have a hard time even accepting that diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment