Friday, August 10, 2007

Afternoon ramble

I am tired. I am sleepy. These are not interchangeable terms, no matter what Gabe would say. You can be tired and not be sleepy. You can be sleepy and not necessarily feel tired. Am I making sense? Probably not. I need some coffee, but if I drink it now I will be wound up until midnight or later. What are we doing tonight? i have no plans. I should not say that, I'll sound like a loser. Maybe not, maybe I'll just sound like a mom of two who just came back from vacation and is slightly broke. I should have stayed at the office instead of working from home in the afternoon. I am falling asleep at this desk. I tried to do the Fiction Friday meme from Write Stuff, but I got stuck. And now I am bored, and sleepy, and putting off something I have got to do and have no clue where to begin. Anyway, I am tired. And sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. You are correct, tired and sleepy are most definitely different - my Dave actually taught me that!
    Hope your day got better...

    ReplyDelete