Friday, August 31, 2007

Aug 31st- Blog Day

Blog Day 2007

I just found out that today is Blog Day. The objective is to write a post recommending 5 blogs so other readers can discover them.

Below are my recommendations:

1- Papaya Mom- The author of Papaya Mom and I are fellow January 2005 mothers. We met on a baby board and keep tabs on each other through our blogs. She's smart, she's a great mom and we have some political views in common.

2- Gazing into the Abyss- Midlife Crisis has never been described so eloquently. Plus, Wolfgang has awesome taste in music.

3- Just Eat your Cupcake- Maria is the kind of mom that I hope to be, non-nonsense and caring.

4- Write Stuff- A blog about writing and the home of the Fiction Friday Meme. I credit this blog and its weekly challenges with helping me escape the jaws of writer's block. Now I just have to keep at it.

5- secret... secret... i've got a secret- a blog created by paisley, where people can submit their secrets anonymously for publication.


5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're getting involved with this. I think it's a very cool concept!

    We dedicated several posts to the initiative, and folks are leaving their post URLs in our comments area.

    Check-it-out if you get a chance: http://posties.payperpost.com/blog/2007/08/its-the-third-a.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ingrid... thank you so much for mentioning secret... secret... i am really proud of that blog and how the whole community has pulled together to give it a good send off... i am hoping you are enjoying it as much as i am ... thanks again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, paisley, I am enjoying that blog a lot. It's voyeuristic fun for the readers and cathartic for the contributors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome suggestions. I will have to stop by and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my blog! I'm glad you like it. Gee, I've never been called eloquent before...

    ReplyDelete