Thursday, August 23, 2007

Park and Ride

Saturday we are going to Galveston with our friends John and Stephanie, and little Michael. Stephanie mentioned that they like to go to the state park there. John mentioned that we could take the ferry. I was surprised. I have been to Galveston several times since I moved to Texas, but I had no idea there was a State Park in Galveston, much less a ferry.

It should be an interesting day. Stephanie and John are great people, we always have a great time with them. I love finding out new places to visit, and every time I am near the ocean a sense of calm descends upon me. Even if it's the Gulf of Yoohoo, as Amanda calls it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time! Can't believe you didn't know about the Ferry and the State Park! Paula will LOVE it!

    And yes, the Gulf og YooHoo is better than no Gulf at all. :)

    ReplyDelete