Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weaning

I woke up this morning with a feeling of aprehension. Today is my last day of vacation. Tomorrow I go back to the office, but today I will need to connect and do some stuff, and have a conference call with an analyst in the afternoon. So even though it's my last day of vacation, I have to work at least an hour or two. Ugh.

I have been up since around 5 AM. Acid reflux again. I need to get my Protonix prescription filled. I hate taking meds on a regular basis, but it seems I really need it.

I am thinking of my friends Amanda and Shannon this morning, hoping their days go well. Amanda is quitting her job today. After working thirteen years for the same company, she is making a complete career change and going for something she feels passionately about. I admire her so much for it. I hope her talk with her boss today goes well. Shannon is feeling under the weather. She has bronchitis and has been coughing so much that it seems she tore some cartilage in her ribs. She is in pain and I hope it goes away quickly. Send some love their way, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment