Sunday, January 17, 2010

{seven}52, week 2: birthday party

Yesterday was Isabel's birthday party. I know, her birthday was on January 6. But we did not have her party until yesterday due to availability at the gymnastics school she wanted to have the party at.

The kids had a lot of fun. I have a few snippets of video that I may edit and post later. For now, here are some pictures of the kids sitting together at the table.

IMGP5240

IMGP5242

IMGP5250

IMGP5253

IMGP5254

Cupcakes

IMGP5259

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh! that's a cute cupcake cake! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink hats. I am all for hats at parties. The cake looks amazing. I think all Isabel's friends must have had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they had a blast, Selma. They had lots of playtime, then pizza and cake.

    How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete