Thursday, December 21, 2006

See, there's this pounding...

... inside my head. Blinding headache. It's the stress pushing out, or maybe the accumulation of all this crap that I have to process at work. I have so much to do it's impossible to keep up; there's all these deadlines converging this week, and it's unreal for me to meet them all. I depend on other people to be able to do what I need, and one of the key players just took off for his vacation yesterday. He could not care less we are not done yet, and there's money at stake in this. Of course, if it doesn't get done, I am the one who gets trashed.

I am severely stressed out. My memory is suffering. I am forgetting the smallest things, and sometimes I am forgetting key details from daily life. I am late buying presents, and I explode in fits of crying when Gabe complains that I am keeping everything/everyone on hold. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I just want for this week to be fucking over, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment