Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Moody Tuesday

It's almost 6 AM. I have been up for more than an hour. I am bored and I am restless. I am also not feeling well.

I told Paula about her grandpa on Saturday. She cried a little, but took it well.

Isabel is an absolute terror these days. She is so prone to fits, and she has quite a temper. Every time she gets mad she tries to hit us.

Gabe has also been moody at times. He is worried over money, about having enough business to cover all his expenses, business and personal. I get concerned about that at times too.

We are all moody, I guess. I know that last night I was feeling alternately angry and sad, and could not exactly pinpoint the reason why. Maybe I am hormonal, which is such a cliched thing to say, but like many cliches has an element of truth deep down.

No comments:

Post a Comment