Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday morning

It's been a while since I focus on my blog. The last posts have been published on autopilot, just so I would not feel guilty about completely abandoning the thing.

I have an aversion to pontificating, so I avoid commenting on political or current events. I have not been taking much pictures lately. And there's only so much exploration of feelings and moods one person can do. Thus, the quiet.

[...]

My Saturday morning blog writing was just interrupted by Spanish-speaking people brandishing a special booklet from Watch Tower (Por qué usted puede confiar en la Biblia) and intent on recruiting me. Though polite, I was a bit short with them, and they got the message and left promptly.

2 comments:

  1. Same here, even though I love pontificating and contemplating my navel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, thank you. Have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete