Sunday, March 21, 2010

Durango Mountain Resort

We went skiing last Tuesday. It was a perfect day for it, quite lovely. Isabel went to ski school all day with other 4-5 year-olds(they even gave her lunch) while Gabriel and I took lessons with other beginner adults. It was loads of fun, although I fell a few times and was run over by an out of control snowboarder (and I have the bruise to prove it). Gabe is hooked and wants to make the ski trip an annual tradition.

I have no actual pictures of us in skis, because I could not carry my camera with me on lessons. But I snapped a few pics of the resort after we were done. Isabel was so tired she fell asleep in the car immediately.

IMGP6467

IMGP6469

IMGP6473

IMGP6475

Isabel after spending all day at Ski School

No comments:

Post a Comment