Thursday, February 02, 2012

Blogging

It has been entirely too long since I have played with my blog.  I am sorry, whoever is left out there that still follows me in some way.



Anyway, all kidding aside, I miss my blog friends.  I miss Selma, and Meleah, and Paisley, Ixia and Josie, and everybody else whom I interacted with when I started blogging.  Some of them are Facebook friends, but I have totally lost track of others.  It's hard; sometimes I did not even know their real names, so I have no idea what became of them.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you pop up in my reader and couldn't believe it. How have you been, Ingrid? I have missed you so much. Great to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Ingrid! Estoy viva, jajajaja. Anímate, que me encanta saber de ti. Yo también he estado súper ajetreada, así que te entiendo.

    Un abrazo desde el caluroso Puerto Rico.

    Ixia

    (Puedes conseguirme en FB como Ixia Enid Villafañe Santiago)

    ReplyDelete