Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

I went to bed late last night. I had somewhat of a hard time getting to sleep. At least I did not toss and turn. I feel exhausted, however, as if I had stayed up all night.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. My doctor had left the office she practiced at, and it took a while for her to set up her own office and get on the major insurance companies' networks. But she is finally set up, and I called yesterday to get an appointment for a complete physical. I know something is wrong with me, and I am pretty sure there are biological reasons for it. Hopefully she can help figure out what is going on, why have I gone off the deep end lately. Is this hormonal? Is it related to blood sugar? Is it a weight issue? Is it sleep deprivation? Bad nutrition? All of it? I don't really care, I just want some solace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry you have to feel this way too. A complete physical is definitely a good place to start.

    (((((((((Ingrid)))))))))

    ReplyDelete