Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Miércoles

Since Monday, I have started four posts that did not come to fruition. It has been a somewhat strange week for me so far. Not only did Paula start a new school year, but I am back in the office after three weeks working from home. It is taking some adjusting to get back to a comfortable morning routine. I simply have not had enough time to do what I need to do before leaving the house.

Also, I have gone to the gym alone Monday and Tuesday, and may have to go alone again tonight. Gabriel is sick, battling a chest cold since Sunday night, and he just doesn't feel up to exercise at this moment. I can't skip the gym, so I have gone without him. But the last couple of nights I have felt lonely.

2 comments:

  1. I too have several drafts just sitting incomplete.

    Im sorry you have to go to the Gym alone, but I am proud of you for sticking with your routine.

    Its probably going to take a week or two to get back in the grove of being in the office.

    I can only wish to have the luxury of three weeks free from the cubical shackles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adjusting to a new routine. Ugh. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete