Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Another Tuesday

California was OK. We were very busy, doing nine training sessions in all. I think they went OK, since this was the first time our group presented.

I am not part of the group anymore, though. As soon as I got back to work on Monday, my boss sent me a message saying that effective yesterday, I am no longer under him and I now report to his boss. That means that my duties are considered outside the charter of what he is currently doing. We knew this was coming as a result of the reorganization. I am still mentally processing that and wondering how the change will affect my day to day operations.

I am planning to take vacation starting next week until the end of the year. I have a lot of vacation hours accrued, so I think I will take a good, long rest.

My birthday is this weekend. Tick, tock, you're getting old. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment