Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday morning

I have been up since 4:19 AM (oddly specific, no?). I woke up with a pounding headache. Luckily, a cup of coffee and rubbing my neck and shoulders made it better. I have been checking out the boards since. I love to wake up before everybody else. It's my private time, and it helps me ease into the day.
I'm still sick, and so tempted to stay home. My notebook is at the office, so I'll have to go and ask my boss if he's ok with me working from home. I have done this before, when I am sick or one of the girls is sick. My boss prefers to have us at the office, but yesterday I was coughing so bad that one of my coworkers brought me throat lozenges. It's really not good to be there spreading germs all over the place, so hopefully he'll let me work from home.

Another reason why I want to be home today is to wait for FedEx. Yesterday I missed a delivery. Have I said that I am buying a new computer? It really wasn't absolutely necessary to get one, but oh, I am excited. Got a good discount through the employee purchase program, and there were also some specials attached to it (discounts on a flat screen monitor and an all-in-one printer). The unit is configured to order, and will not ready until the 20th, but the monitor and printer were shipped first. That's the shipment I missed ysterday.

Well, it's 6:30 AM now. I have to get everybody up and rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment