Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hodge podge

Yesterday I took an assortment of disposable cameras and film rolls to Walgreens. Some had been laying around for quite a while, so whatever was in them was basically a mistery.

Below are some of the images I got back.

Paula on the day she turned three years old.




Paula and our cat Lola, soon after we adopted her at the Houston SPCA.



Paula with Mister and Lola. We also adopted Mister at the Houston SPCA.




Paula, Gabriel and I at the Captain Kidd, a sailboat that does short trips out of Kemah. Also on the pic (to our left) are my friends Ingrid and Tonya. This was taken on September 2004 while I was about 5 months pregnant.



Belly picture from around the same time.



Isabel being weighed right after she was born. The little stinker weighed 8 lbs, 15.8 oz.

Isabel, one day old.



Aerial views of Sedona taken from a helicopter last summer during our Houston-Vegas road trip.




2 comments:

  1. Goodness woman! I can't believe you still had the cameras for that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Sedona!

    That's too funny that you developed film from so long ago! I bet it was kind of exciting to see what pictures they were!!

    ReplyDelete