Sunday, July 22, 2007

I love them, but some of these quizzes are so bogus

According to the quiz I just took, this is me:




You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!

by Mark Twain

With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black
and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less
it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time
understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your
adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



If I change just one answer, then it tells me I am this:




You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

by Douglas Adams

Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are
quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible,
often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble,
but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to
lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I know I liked both books when I read them many years ago, but I see nothing in common here.

1 comment:

  1. That's OK. Apparently I am "Anne of Green Gables" which, by their description is soooo not me.
    I kinda like that it picked up on your accent, though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete