Thursday, July 12, 2007

Is it possible to have cabin fever in the summer?

I am literally climbing up the walls. I worked from home today by choice. I specifically asked my boss to allow me to work remotely today. He usually works from home two days a week, and on those days I don't have much face interaction with other human beings. I might as well work on my pj's and exchange e-mails and phone calls from the comfort of my own home, right?

Wrong. There is something to be said for getting out fo the house. I am here and I have been glued to the computer working. As the day rolls by I am increasingly on edge. Usually coming home is my respite. Not today. I need to get out of here, at least for a short while, or I'll go crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl! I feel ya! When I worked outside the home, I felt so cooped up and restless when I was home for a day.

    I hope you got lots of work done and didn't drive yourself insane!

    ReplyDelete