Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday

Good morning. Is it wrong/weird to eat leftover arroz con pollo for breakfast? It was yummy.

One of my new favorite bloggers, Wolgfang at Gazing Into the Abyss, nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award. Check Wolfgang's blog post, where he also talks about one of my favorite movies, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Thank you, Wolfgang!

This will have to be a short post, as my "ants in his pants" husband wants to run errands today and is trying to get me away from the computer so I can take a shower and make a grocery list. The only thing I want to do today is take Isabel to the pool.

I will be back later.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on the award!

    You have no idea how much I love that movie. I have been called obsessed. It touches my soul everytime I watch it.

    Anyway, I'm glad you found my blog and that I found yours. Hope your having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Ingrid! Many congrats on your award. Hooray!

    Hope ya'll have fun runnin' around today. Kiss Isa for me. (Did it actually stop raining enough to go the pool? When, oh WHEN, will it dry out?!)

    ReplyDelete