Sunday, July 22, 2007

Something to pass the time

We are going to the pool. I told Gabe I need some gentle prodding to get going today. Right now Isabel is watching Lazy Town. She was so excited when it came on, shrieking with such delight "It's Lazy Town, Lazy Town Mommy!!!" that I can't tear her away from it.

So until her show is done, I am doing stupid Blogthings quizzes, like this one:

Your Personality Cluster is Extraverted Intuition
You are:
A true wordsmith - a master of wordsOriginal, spontaneous, and a true inspirationHighly energetic, up for any challengeEntertaining and engaging, both to friends and strangers


I wish that one was true, especially the master of words part.

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic
Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.
Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


I hated Showgirls. Oh, well.

You Are 28% Obsessive
You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.


I think I have been way more obsessive in the past, so I am in a better place now.

Your Attitude is Better than 30% of the Population
You have an average attitude. You take the good and bad in life as they come. Though sometimes you could use a little more good.

No comments:

Post a Comment