Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Face Behind the Blog


Fellow blogger Wolfgang has tagged me for The Face Behind the Blog, so here we go:

Blog Title: Boricua in Texas

Description: the ramblings of a thirty-something Puerto Rican woman who lives in the Houston area.

Why "Ingrid"?: because it's my name. So much for the protection of anonimity, eh?

Name: see above. What can I say? Mom was an Ingrid Bergman fan. A lot of Americans are baffled by the fact that my name is Scandinavian in origin, as if all Latin women should only be called Carmela or María. This may surprise you, but the name Ingrid is actually a lot more common throughout Latin America than it is in the US.


Country: Currently, USA.

Originally from: Puerto Rico, which culturally is very much a country, despite the fact that it is a US territory.

Occupation: Business Planning Analyst for a major computer company.

Email: Should be listed in my profile

Birthday: December 14

Fav Colors: red and purple

Fav Drink: Water. I know, boooooring! Also, beer.

Fav Fruit: Bananas

Fav Desert: Flan

Hobbies: Reading, writing, cooking, photography

Some of the blogs I know that have posted pictures of me: None that I know of.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!:


The Rules, to quote Wolfgang:

The usual rules apply. Post a short article and include your photograph (or more if you want). If you already have a pic online somewhere, then get creative with a new one.

Next, include the link to the others who have displayed their pix, or even include their pix in your post, adding a reference to it.

Bloggers who have shown their face:

Although the chain is quite long, right now I am only linking to Seiche and Wolfgang because I have not read the others' posts yet (I need to). Wolfgang lists them all, so check out his blog in case you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment