Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling the blog love



I feel very fortunate that this week I have received awards from two fellow bloggers. I just found out that Josie has given me an "I love your blog" award. Thanks, Josie! If you have never visited Josie's blog, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and pay her a visit. She writes from the heart, and is a very thoughtful person. She is the kind of person who attracts a circle of friends, and through her blog I discovered others that I enjoy very much.

Google Reader is acting up again, though, because I had not seen Josie's blog updated in the Reader since Aug 22nd. That just goes to show, folks, when you care about someone's blog, don't rely 100% on whatever blog reader you use. Always pay them a direct visit.

Now I have two kinds of awards to pass on. Stay tuned for when I figure out who to give them to.

4 comments:

  1. You are very deserving of this award, Ingrid! I love your blog because you write real! That is one of my main criteria in seeking out great blogs - people who aren't afraid to out themselves in their writing. We can all relate to things you share here, and I love following along with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl....what a blessing! How cool! I'll have to go check out Josie's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your 'English Confusion' story - I think it was even better than my 'huevos' one.

    Congrats on the award too.

    ReplyDelete