Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Respite

res·pite (rĕs'pĭt) n.
A usually short interval of rest or relief. See synonyms at pause.
Law. Temporary suspension of a death sentence; a reprieve

It's 12:50 PM. I had crispy tacos for lunch, from the Commons cafeteria. A couple of hours ago I finished my slides for a presentation on market share I am giving at 2:45 PM this afternoon, during a meeting of the US Volume Sales team. This will be the first time I do a presentation since I moved to my current position. I am a little nervous, but the good thing is the presentation is via conference call/virtual classroom, so it takes some of the pressure off.

I am much calmer today than I was yesterday. I finished one of the most stressful tasks I had. I met someone this morning on another issue and we both have more clarity on the matter and the possible next steps to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment